Allow yourself to have an adventurous summer! Always wanted to know how it would be to work as a Cabin Crew? Now it’s easier than ever. Only one and a half weeks long service training and you are up in the sky! Learn more below and apply now.
We will entrust you to:
- Maintain excellent customer service and assistance on-board the aircraft;
- Do proactive sales on-board, product presentation and payment handling;
- Process the invoices and other related documentation;
- Keep the aircraft clean and tidy during the flight.
What You will need to succeed
- Secondary education (we’ll teach you the rest) and at least 18 years old;
- Friendly, positive and adventurous personality;
- Good English, Latvian and preferably Russian language knowledge;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Be physically fit and can swim.
- Tattoos and piercings are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing airBaltic uniform;
- Arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes.