Cabin Crew – Serbia – Belgrade Evaluation Centre
Our Cabin Crew are actually international residents who share a collective ardour for caring for our company, impressed by the normal Arabian hospitality present in our house, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our visitor’s expectations and encourage our clients by way of revolutionary hospitality while guaranteeing the onboard security of every of our company. We’re at the moment on the lookout for distinctive individuals to affix our group of award successful Cabin Crew. If in case you have a want to supply world class in-flight service while travelling the world, we encourage you to use for this actually superb place.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimal Excessive Faculty certification or any increased training
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; one other language is an extra profit
- Have to be no less than 21 years previous on the date of becoming a member of
- Assured in water and be capable to swim with the help of a flotation machine
- Capable of attain 212 cm with out sneakers
- No tattoos or physique piercing (exception for one earring within the decrease lobe of every ear for females solely) that will be seen while sporting the Etihad uniform (bandages and beauty coverings aren’t permitted)
- No felony report
- Glorious private presentation, fashion and picture
- Prepared to serve alcohol, together with through the holy month of Ramadan
- Prepared to adjust to UAE and GCAA visa, medical and well being screening necessities
- Communication Expertise – Glorious
- Buyer Orientation – Glorious
- English Language abilities – Glorious
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the nationwide airline of the UAE, was fashioned in 2003 to convey “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Through the years, we’ve grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified international aviation and journey firm, which is likely one of the world’s most acclaimed business manufacturers.
Our airline flies to over 84 locations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing plane, serving 18.6 million passengers a 12 months and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.