Qatar AirwaysLocation Doha, QatarCategory Corporate & Commercial
Qatar Airways is looking to expand its Cyber Security workforce. As part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst with relevant experience to augment the Cyber Security architecture and engineering function. You should have good working knowledge of infrastructure security solutions and also be well versed with cloud technologies. The candidate shall possess knowledge of systems engineering processes and their lifecycle and how to integrate security into it though the different phases in a system lifecycle such as planning, development, test, deployment, and maintenance.
- Assist with the design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements.
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades.
- Design, build, implement and support enterprise-class security systems
- Align organizational security strategy and infrastructure with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Advanced capabilities on Application Security and technologies thereof.
- Advanced capabilities on Network Security and technologies thereof.
- Proficiency on Endpoint Security capabilities.
- Good understanding on Change and Patch management for a large organization.
- Security Monitoring and Operations capabilities
- Incidence handling, forensic analysis and evidence handling capabilities.
- Identity and Access governance and management technical capabilities.
- Cloud Security
- Experience with Aviation Cyber Security Frameworks
- Experience with managing Cyber Security over a large geographically dispersed technology
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community