As a Cargo gross sales Officer, you’ll accountable to carry out, coordinate and execute gross sales actions for assigned accounts, Overview and monitor the market and the rivals to make sure established Firm gross sales targets are reached contributing to Firm income goals achievement.
- Outline and agree periodic plan of gross sales exercise to make sure targets are reached and recorded
- Analyze the market?s potential to find out the worth of current and potential prospects when it comes to gross sales alternatives
- Gather, evaluate and consolidate data to assist the identification of intervention areas to make sure gross sales goal achievement
- Set up, develop and keep enterprise relationships with assigned present prospects and potential prospects phase to generate revenues for the group
- Talk and meet often with related accounts to tell about new merchandise and promotions to extend gross sales with the intention to attain the anticipated gross sales goal
- Establish and implement constancy strategies to make sure a long-lasting fruitful enterprise relationship with main accounts
- Analysis, collect and analyse merchandise availability out there to help within the proposal of latest services to enhance Firm gross sales
- Analysis, collect and analyse rivals data to outline the very best promoting strategy to extend Firm market quota and visibility
- Cooperate with advertising and marketing to find out the very best promotion gross sales strategies
- Talk and often meet with space intermediaries to tell about new merchandise and promotions to make sure the very best and most up to date worth proposal is well timed communicated to the market
- Coordinate and draft contractual agreements with intermediaries to make sure buyer?s necessities are captured successfully and in compliance with current insurance policies
- Negotiate and handle industrial agreements with assigned accounts of commerce and company phase to make sure gross sales could be closed, respecting company tips and indications
Schooling & Expertise
- A minimal of 1 years Cargo Gross sales expertise
- Expertise in establishing, growing and sustaining enterprise relationships with freight forwarders.
- Laptop expertise; Microsoft Phrase/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Expertise in enterprise intelligence & analytics purposes.
- Fluent in English and French.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the nationwide airline of the UAE, was shaped in 2003 to carry “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over time, we now have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified world aviation and journey firm, which is among the world’s most acclaimed business manufacturers.
Our airline flies to over 84 locations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing plane, serving 18.6 million passengers a yr and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.