Hamad Worldwide AirportLocation Doha, QatarCategory Company & CommercialJob Id 131294Closing Date: 05-06-2021Save Job
Concerning the position
We now have launched into an thrilling digital transformation journey to revamp and reinvent how we digitally work together with our clients. As a Expertise Providers Lead Engineer (Community), you may be chargeable for serving to us obtain this ambition by means of:
- Supporting the operational actions, sustaining the uptime of Enterprise Wired and Wi-fi Community on the Airport.
- Finishing up Community administration actions and different proactive actions guaranteeing that the a number of companies supplied over the Community Infrastructure are dependable and uninterrupted.
- Being chargeable for putting in, upgrading and sustaining of Community tools reminiscent of switches, routers and wi-fi.
- Supporting 24×7 IT Community operations and supply technical help for Community and Safety infrastructure by attending to the Incidents and issues in addition to carry out system administrative actions.
- Aiding in conducting Root Trigger Evaluation of reported incidents in IT methods and guarantee proper modifications to system configuration are adopted consistent with change administration course of.
- Supporting infrastructure tasks and guarantee complying with established procedures, high quality requirements and strategies to realize targets of high quality, value, enterprise advantages and timelines.
- Liaising with exterior suppliers and inside groups concerned in each tasks and operational upkeep of methods to fulfill enterprise necessities.
- Growing and sustaining Normal Working Process documentation.
- Minimal Bachelor’s Diploma in Electronics/Engineering/Pc Science or equal
- Minimal 5-7 years expertise in managing Airport/ Massive enterprise LAN/WLAN surroundings on MPLS.
- In depth data of Routing & Switching, Wi-fi, IoT and Load Balancers
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE – R&S/SP/DC/Wi-fi licensed
- Glorious documentation abilities
- Good communication abilities
- Labored in Airport/Massive Enterprise or Campus Community
- Superior troubleshooting abilities in Cisco IOS XE, XR and Nexus IOS working methods
- Bluecoat/Checkpoint/Aruba Licensed
- ITIL V4 Basis Licensed