Location:Australia & New Zealand, Australia & New Zealand Work Kind:Everlasting Full Time
Jetstar thrives on innovation! We’re all the time trying to make use of bold and proactive professionals to assist our enterprise work smarter and extra effectively. You can be inspired to assume innovatively while growing and sustaining greatest apply. What’s extra, this position will see you working as a part of a broader group Jetstar and Qantas construction.
The Supervisor, Cabin Crew VIC & SA is a key position offering management to a workforce of Crew Efficiency Managers and a Efficiency Supply Supervisor who help massive crew cohorts in Melbourne, Avalon and Adelaide. The position is accountable for the management and growth of the Cabin Crew bases to ship on the Jetstar Buyer Expertise and Cabin Crew Operations methods. A key influencer, who will drive cultural change and functionality in any respect ranges, by way of teaching and growing their workforce and be accountable for lifting operational efficiency throughout the balanced scorecard. This position has vital operational, security and other people duties throughout our worldwide and home operations.
- Demonstrates senior management behaviors aligned to that of probably the most senior cabin crew consultant on base; join and interact key enabling teams by way of Port Management Staff boards (i.e. Airports, Engineering, Flight Operations and so on. ) to collectively drive one of the best outcomes for our individuals and clients,
- Offers management and training to advertise a workforce surroundings oriented to steady enchancment and buyer satisfaction by way of a workforce of Crew Efficiency Managers
- Manages and oversees vital cabin crew workforce(s) which can embody escalations, rostering, managing service disruptions, compliance, buyer complaints and so on. to make sure high quality of buyer expertise,
- Develops and drives the tactical plan to make sure key monetary, buyer and other people efficiency metrics are met,
- Answerable for security management, driving native execution and enter into cabin crew security methods,
- Drives tradition of service high quality in buyer expertise all through workforce and broader enterprise,
- Oversees the administration of efficiency and practices of assigned workers to make sure efficient value administration and operational stability by oversight of permitted absenteeism administration program,
- Contributes to the short-term workforce and operational plans; and accountable for translating strategic objectives into tangible actionable actions,
- Fosters and maintains collaborative relationships with all stakeholders (inside and exterior) to drive improved engagement and encourage synergies,
- Answerable for the fostering of collegial and optimistic industrial relationships with unions
- Leads and manages compliance of cabin crew bases with all regulatory necessities to make sure worker security and model fame is maintained
- Important management and other people administration expertise
- Demonstrated influencing/negotiation skill
- Demonstrated skill to strategically accomplice with stakeholders throughout a big and complicated organisation
- Confirmed skill managing change and constructing organisational functionality
- Confirmed monetary administration expertise
- Expertise in regulatory surroundings
- Trade expertise extremely fascinating however not important
- Robust operational and buyer expertise, together with Occupational Well being and Security expertise
- Demonstrated skill to handle the logistics of a 24 x 7 operation together with on-call escalation duty
- The power to inspire, lead and affect others
- Sound enterprise acumen and private dedication to service excellence
- Efficient communicator in any respect ranges of the organisation, and with exterior stakeholders
- Dedicated and in a position to reveal and obtain individuals growth, together with efficient efficiency and disciplinary administration
- Capacity to successfully introduce and lead by way of change
- Robust trigger and impact pondering
- Robust buyer and market information
The Jetstar Group has airways in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we now have grown from a workforce of 700 to 7,600 and have flown greater than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now supply greater than 5000 flights per week to greater than 85 locations in 17 nations and territories throughout the Asia Pacific area, with a fleet of greater than 130 plane.
Jetstar is alive with a way of journey. Day in and time out, our groups seek for new locations to fly, new methods so as to add worth and new concepts to enhance efficiency. Should you love the highway much less travelled, you’ll love working right here as a result of ours is a workforce who innovate daily, thrive on supply, help one another and rejoice our successes. You’ll be supported to problem, anticipate and discover whilst you work will join individuals and enrich lives. We encourage variety and intention to create an surroundings the place our workers really feel valued, revered and enabled.
Staff members have entry to closely discounted fares to locations all around the world – not just for workforce members, however for his or her favorite journey companions too. Our workers journey profit consists of reductions on airfares, lodging, automobile rent and journey insurance coverage for each home and worldwide journey. Reductions can be utilized inside the Jetstar Group airways, Qantas and different accomplice airways.
Functions shut tenth June 2021.Reference Quantity:R72452Contact Particulars:Firm:JetstarDate Posted:4/06/2021 9:28:00 AM
Uncover what it’s prefer to work at Jetstar.
The dream job
Danica completely cherished her job. Everybody might see that. Rising up, she threw herself into every little thing and becoming a member of Jetstar’s cabin crew gave her the boldness to essentially problem herself. Working right here made her really feel unbiased and valued on the similar time. She could not imagine how a lot she’d learnt about herself alongside the way in which.
On prime of that, her workforce have been actually shut. As a newly promoted Cabin Companies Supervisor, doing a fantastic job was vital however having enjoyable daily was what made the distinction. Clients sensed it too. Everybody working as one workforce was what made Jetstar a very rewarding place to work.