UNITED STATES, GEORGIA, ATLANTA TECHNICAL PROCUREMENT 16-JUN-2021 REF #: 7413
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
This individual will report to the Vice President of Technical Supply Chain Management and provide support to the Technical Supply Chain team. The candidate must be able to work independently to perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties. The candidate must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs and act as an information source on policies, procedures, processes and practices. The Administrative Assistant will be filing, documenting and preparing reports, presentations, org charts, memos, letters and other documents utilizing MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook is a requirement. The candidate will be highly advanced in multitasking and possess the ability to manage multiple high level projects. In addition, candidate will have the ability to create, manage and maintain multiple schedules, meetings and travel itineraries, as well as Interview callers and make proper referrals. This person will be responsible for monitoring and purchasing office supplies using purchasing account and completing, submitting, and reconciling expense reports. The candidate will greet visitors, receive telephone calls, and prepare responses to correspondence containing routine and sometimes complex inquiries, which are typical tasks associated with the position. Additionally, the candidate will coordinate details of event planning and logistics including meetings, A/V conferencing set-up, conference rooms, presentation and materials preparation, venue layouts, external vendors,etc. The candidate may be responsible for taking meeting notes and publishing transcription. Also, the candidate will have the ability to interact with the office staff (at all levels) with a focus on team cohesion, and the candidate must feel comfortable and be flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient in a fast paced environment, often under pressure. The candidate must act with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
• Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.• Requires advanced computer skills in Microsoft Outlook and proficiency in Windows-based applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel. • Must be team-oriented and able to coordinate activities across multiple departments working closely with administrative assistants in other areas. • Should have the communication skills necessary to screen and route calls and make inquiries regarding business processes or schedules, and be able to communicate and direct the assignments and responsibilities of others as necessary. • Should have the necessary skills to effectively write business correspondence and work procedures. • Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff from front-line employees to executive staff. • Should have a knowledge of corporate business processes and procedures such as payroll, benefits, reimbursements, and expense reporting; purchasing and departmental budget management experience is preferred. • Interpersonal skills are necessary to greet visitors, customers, and business partners or to make inquiries and exchange business information. • Must be able to apply attention to detail sufficiently to ensure that information is accurate and correct, that documents are grammatically correct, and that work is completed in a timely manner. • Must have the ability to coordinate the schedules of multiple aspects of projects assigned by individual staff members or vendors. • Must have the organizational/leadership skills necessary to develop or revise office procedures, prioritize and schedule work activities of self and others, and balance multiple assignments with limited direction.• Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.• Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.• Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.• Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Air Canada Trying For Chef de Service – Relations du Travail
- Thomas Prepare dinner Careers | Human Assets Enterprise Associate
- Top Recruitment Agencies in Canada for Foreign Workers
- Wizz Air Career Opportunities: Digital & Social Channel Engagement Manager
- Delta Air Strains opening Ticket Gate Agent Seasona CHS