Location : Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain Job Ref : WHITE RAM Division : Floor Ops
We’re again! We’re very completely satisfied to renew our operations and that our passengers can begin flying with us once more. As of July 1 we return and we’re delighted to fly once more, all the time complying with the brand new safety measures.
AZUL HANDLING is presently recruiting for its Floor Dealing with Service / Ramp Brokers to work alongside our consumer, Ryanair with an eventual contract with an possibility to increase.
With a fleet of greater than 470 plane and 149 million passengers a 12 months, Ryanair is the main airline in Europe.
It is a key place for the success of our floor operations, each to make sure that baggage is loaded onto the aircraft appropriately, and to drive all our passengers to / from the terminal earlier than and after their flights.
You can be a part of a group, the place by working exhausting, you’ll be sure that our passengers have a nice expertise touring with Ryanair – All the time, on every one in all their flights!
- Accessible to hitch on July 1.
- Availability to take the full-time coaching course from June 22.
- Be accountable and in a position to observe directions.
- Used to working in guide work environments and all the time placing security first.
- Legitimate class B driving license.
- It’s important to reside in Vitoria and fewer than 1 hour from the airport.
- It’s important to have availability to hitch on July 1 and be obtainable to work for the following 4 months, from July 1 to October 31, with rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday.
- The incorporation will likely be speedy, and a brief contract will likely be made with an possibility for an extension, with availability to work shifts, from Monday to Sunday.
- In return, you might be supplied a aggressive wage, a complete coaching program, uniform, and the chance to hitch an increasing group with alternatives for promotion.