Singapore Airlines Jobs 2021 | Accounting/Finance – Monetary Analyst/Senior Monetary Analyst (Reporting)
The profitable candidate will be a part of the Company Accounts & Tasks division in SIA Finance Division. You’ll present qualitative and quantitative evaluation of monetary and working efficiency for SIA Group and the Mother or father Airline Firm; and likewise guarantee well timed and correct month-to-month monetary closing and reporting of monetary outcomes.
Key Duties embrace:
1. Carry out evaluation of month-to-month and quarterly monetary knowledge of the SIA Group and Mother or father Airline Firm to make sure correct accounting of operations.
2. Report the month-to-month monetary forecasts for the Mother or father Airline Firm’s Month-to-month Accounts and SIA Group Monetary Outcomes
3. Put together month-to-month Administration Dashboard report for the Mother or father Airline Firm
4. Coordinate, put together and assessment month-to-month/quarterly/yearly submission of statistical knowledge to SGX, Affiliation of Asia Pacific Airways (“AAPA”), Air Transport World (“ATW”) and IATA.
5. Coordinate, put together and assessment yearly submission of monetary knowledge to Carrots Consulting.
6. Put together yearly Financial Worth Added (EVA) assertion for SIA Group for exterior auditor’s assessment.
7. Coordinate and put together Monetary Evaluation part to be included in SIA Annual Report.
8. Help exterior auditors of their statutory audit.
9. Help in proofreading and checking of SIA Annual Report.
10. Supervision of workers
• A very good diploma in Accountancy
• Minimal 2 years of working expertise coping with monetary reporting
• Group participant
• Interpersonal and communication abilities
• Analytical abilities
• Unbiased and self-motivated
• Downside fixing abilities