Our Cabin Crew are actually international residents who share a collective ardour for caring for our company, impressed by the normal Arabian hospitality present in our residence, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our company expectations and encourage our clients by way of progressive hospitality while making certain the onboard security of every of our company. We’re at the moment on the lookout for distinctive folks to hitch our workforce of award successful Cabin Crew. When you’ve got a need to offer world class in-flight service while travelling the world, we encourage you to use for one in every of these actually superb positions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimal Excessive Faculty certification or any increased training.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; one other language is a further profit.
- Have to be a minimum of 21 years outdated on the date of becoming a member of.
- Assured in water and be capable to swim with the help of a flotation machine.
- Minimal peak of 165 cm
- No tattoos or physique piercing (exception for one earring within the decrease lobe of every ear for females solely) that might be seen while carrying the Etihad uniform (bandages and beauty coverings aren’t permitted).
- No legal report.
- Glorious private presentation, type and picture.
- Prepared to serve alcohol, together with through the holy month of Ramadan.
- Prepared to adjust to UAE and GCAA visa, medical and well being screening necessities.
- Communication Abilities – Glorious
- Buyer Orientation -Glorious
- English Language expertise – Glorious
About Etihad Airways:
Etihad Airways, the nationwide airline of the UAE, was shaped in 2003 to convey “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over time, we now have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified international aviation and journey firm, which is likely one of the world’s most acclaimed trade manufacturers.
Our airline flies to over 84 locations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing plane, serving 18.6 million passengers a yr and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.