You are a host through and through, ready to get to know Europe and the world and would like to offer our customers a particularly beautiful travel experience? Then Austrian is just right for you!
Strengthen the multiple award-winning team of Austrian cabin crews with Homebase VIE and inspire our passengers with the unmistakable Austrian charm.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High flexibility! Do not decide between three employment models (full-time option and two different part-time models) until the application process has been successfully completed.
- For full-time and Study & Fly part-time : Permanent employment after 8 months of probation or a limitation of 3 years, depending on the employment model chosen
- Eight weeks of high-quality training including training compensation of € 1,054.40 gross per month
- Collective agreement starting salary after successful completion of training in the amount of € 31,080.00 gross per year on a full-time basis plus expenses, overtime and sales commissions
- Free use of public transport between Vienna and the airport
- Included uniform
- Attractive layovers also on short-haul routes as well as prospects for long-haul missions (after 8 months at the earliest)
- Discounted conditions on flight tickets for you and “friends & family”
- Opportunity to help shape the roster (flight requests and days off)
- Work in one of the most livable cities in the world
- You are at least 18 years old and a warm, charming and professional team player
- You really enjoy small talk in both German and English
- You can have a high school diploma or completed vocational training
- EU passport or a permanent work permit to work in Austria
- If you are on call, you can reach Vienna Airport within 90 minutes
- You can swim well – even without a swimming aid
- Completed military or community service for Austrian applicants
Apply using the “ APPLY ONLINE NOW !” button on the right. We look forward to seeing you!