Our Cabin Crew are actually world residents who share a collective ardour for caring for our visitors, impressed by the normal Arabian hospitality present in our residence, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our guestÂs expectations and encourage our prospects via revolutionary hospitality while guaranteeing the onboard security of every of our visitors. We’re at present on the lookout for distinctive individuals to affix our workforce of award profitable Cabin Crew. When you have a need to offer world class in-flight service while travelling the world, we encourage you to use for one in every of these actually wonderful positions.
Training & Expertise
- Minimal Excessive Faculty certification or any greater training
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; one other language is a further profit
- Have to be not less than 21 years previous on the date of becoming a member of
- Assured in water and be capable to swim with assistance from a flotation gadget
- Minimal peak is 165cm.
- No tattoos or physique piercing (exception for one earring within the decrease lobe of every ear for females solely) that will be seen while sporting the Etihad uniform (bandages and beauty coverings should not permitted)
- No felony file
- Glorious private presentation, model and picture
- Keen to serve alcohol, together with throughout the holy month of Ramadan
- Keen to adjust to UAE and GCAA visa, medical and well being screening necessities
- Communication Abilities – Glorious
- Buyer Orientation –Glorious
- English Language expertise – Glorious
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the nationwide airline of the UAE, was fashioned in 2003 to carry “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Through the years, we’ve grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified world aviation and journey firm, which is likely one of the world’s most acclaimed trade manufacturers.
Our airline flies to over 84 locations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing plane, serving 18.6 million passengers a yr and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.