- To carry out both avionics or cabin or construction or airframe & energy plant upkeep work on plane in hangar / line areas, from a routine and fundamental stage as much as an concerned and specialised stage dependent upon the extent of authorization.
- Carry out common system inspections.
- Use gauges and diagnostic exams to detect malfunctions.
- Use energy and hand instruments.
- Perceive and apply tips from manuals and blueprints.
- Maintain upkeep and restore logs.
- Guarantee compliance with regional and firm security laws.
- Collaborate with different technicians and electricians.
- Keep minimal of 1 plane, common plane cabin, common plane construction or specialty as per JSM.
- Keep a minimal of two plane dispatch, tow avionics, any of the plane system (energy plant/airframe) on 4 plane, common plane construction or specialised on one plane cabin as per JSM.
- Specialised on one plane dispatch or one plane system. One plane construction or two plane cabin on ability stage “C” as per JSM.
- Specialised on two plane dispatch, two plane system one plane plus different plane system, two plane construction, three plane cabin on ability stage “C” or one plane plus ramp and transit avionics at a data on the identical plane as per JSM.
- Specialised on three plane dispatch, three plane system, two plane plus one system on one other plane , one plane plus two system on different plane, three plane construction , 4 plane cabin on ability stage “C” or two plane plus ramp and transit avionics at a Data on one of many two plane as per JSM.
- Specialised on 4 plane dispatch (for particular flight providers, 4 plane from group A or eight plane from group B) 4 plane programs, three plane plus one system on different plane. One plane and three plane system on different plane. 4 plane construction, 5 plane cabin on ability stage “C” or three plane plus ramp and transit avionics at a data on one plane, two plane plus ramp and transit avionics at a data on two plane as per JSM.
|Cabin Attendant (Saudi Female)||Saudi Arabia||SAUDIA AIR TRANSPORT COMPANY|
|Aircraft Maintenance Technician Program||JEDDAH||Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries|
|Aircraft Maintenance||JEDDAH||Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries|
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Highschool certificates.
- Minimal expertise 6 years / Inspection expertise is most well-liked.
- Rated for a number of plane of the followings: Boeing B737-7/8/9, B777-300ER/F or B787-9/10 / Airbus A320 Household, A330-300, A350 or A380.
CERTIFICATION / LICENSES / TRAINING
- A&P license or Avionics certificates.
- Most popular Technicians who maintain FAA license or EASA B1/B2 sort score.
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS (Lacking any of the required attachments talked about under will lead to an elimination of this system)
- Private CV/Resume.
- Legitimate Saudi Nationwide ID or Passport or Residence Allow (Iqama) .
- Training diploma displaying the general common/GPA.
- Associated coaching programs, certifications, or license.