Virgin Atlantic Online Job Application Process
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd (short for Virgin Atlantic) is a company owned 51% by the UK Virgin Group and 49% by Delta Air Lines.Especially, it organizes long-range flights between the UK, North America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Virgin Atlantic Airways was founded by British businessman Richard Branson. Virgin Atlantic is a company that frequently recruits staff. Although the company seeks some basic training or basic qualifications while recruiting personnel, it provides training to the personnel it has already received. Although the company recruits staff at all levels, the company also hires entry-level jobs. When you read the article and examine the career site, you will definitely find a suitable position for yourself.
Apply Online Virgin Atlantic Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Virgin Atlantic hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently, perform effectively in a team and build trust relationships with passengers. The goal is to maximise revenue growth and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft
- Attend the “brief” and act on it
- Conduct safety check before flight
- Greet customers, check their tickets and accompany them to their seats
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Comply with all aviation rules and regulations for safety and protection
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations
- Provide special help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders etc)
- Submit analytic reports concerning flight incidents
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English, multilingual is preferred
- MS Office knowledge
- Customer service-oriented
- Professional image
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Cabin crew certification or training
Virgin Australia Cabin Crew are responsible for providing a highly polished and professional service to ensure the highest levels of on board safety and care for guests. The role of Cabin Crew is diverse and includes duties such as conducting safety briefings on board, assisting special needs guests, administering first aid, preparing and delivering food and beverage services and providing exceptional customer service to ensure Virgin Australia exceed guests’ expectations on board aircraft.
The nature of the aviation industry means that Cabin Crew can be affected by factors outside of their control. Candidates therefore need to be adaptable, resilient and able to work under pressure. Virgin Australia are looking for professionals who have the ability to deliver Virgin Australia’s award winning service.
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for creating a memorable and quality experience for guests and meet the minimum requirements, listed below.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age;
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident;
- You must have previous customer service experience;
- You must have a valid passport ensuring unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call. If successful, your passport needs to have at least 18 months validity before commencing on a Training School
- You must be able to demonstrate a competent level of English, both written and spoken;
- You must have an Australian Apply/Provide First Aid Certificate for Australian Cabin Crew opportunities, or Comprehensive First Aid Certificate for New Zealand based opportunities. If successful, this must have a minimum of 12 months’ validity before commencing on a Training School.
- You must have Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate. If successful, this must have a minimum of 6 months’ validity before commencing on a Training School.
- You must be able to commit to a full time role working a varying 24×7 roster to meet operational requirements;
- You must be able to get to the airport and sign on for duty within 2 hours when on call from home;
- You must be able to reach 180cm on flat feet;
- You must not be taller than 187cm;
- You must be eligible to obtain an Australian Security Identification Card (ASIC);
- You must be able to swim 50 metres and tread water for three minutes, clothed and unaided; and
- You must be prepared to adhere to strict grooming standards.
Virgin Atlantic Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Virgin Atlantic from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How much do Virgin flight attendants earn?
The typical Virgin Australia Airlines Cabin Crew salary is $47,694. Cabin Crew salaries at Virgin Australia Airlines can range from $39,090 – $62,940.How much do Virgin cabin crew earn UK?The typical Virgin Atlantic Airways Cabin Crew salary is £15,884. Cabin Crew salaries at Virgin Atlantic Airways can range from £13,120 – £36,132.Is Virgin Atlantic a good company to work How old do I have to be to work?Virgin Atlantic has been a great company to work for. Fast pace and head of its game in the travel industry. Virgin is a family of people working together.How old do I have to be to work at Virgin Atlantic?18 years.
How to apply for Virgin Atlantic jobs;